Thursday, June 24, 2010

ME..My Self & I

I'm a music lover.. I love playing guitar, composing songs, singing.
I have my own sorrows, laughters, love , delights to compose and sing.

I'm not one of those girls who spend hours dreaming about getting married, living in a perfect house with 2 and half children, a dog, a cat and a white car, i am not one of those girls who has had their wedding planned since the age of 6 and fantasizes about it every second they get or the kind of girl who spends her whole class scribbling little hearts and kisses all over a piece of lined paper...
What I dream is.. A happy life with my loved once...<3

I find myself in my songs..and the things I do. All I do is for my loved once bcz thats my world.
All of them are surrounded by my dreams..and I live for them

No comments:

Post a Comment